- For ideal burning, make sure the wick stays in the centre and the whole surface is liquid.
- Before relighting your candle, shorten the wick to about 0.5 cm or remove the charcoal from the end.
- Optimal for durability, let the candle burn for a minimum of 1 hour and a maximum of 4 hours.
-If necessary, reposition the wicks to their original position after use and before the wax is solid.
- It is best not to blow out your candle: use a candle snuffer instead.
- For multi-wick candles, all the wicks are lit simultaneously to ensure that the wax melts evenly.
- To avoid any risk, extinguish your candle when 0.5 cm of wax remains in the lantern. A flame that burns against the crystal can cause it to burst.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended, near objects that could catch fire and in draughts
- Keep your burning candle out of reach of children and pets.